Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hertog Delicios Pistache Pracht (Pistachio with Chocolate)

pistachio with chocolate ice cream by hertog
Have you tried Hertog Pistache Pracht? Or maybe it is named something else in another place. Pistache Prach is a Dutch label andmaybe in Italy it is called Pistacchio con Cioccolato or Chocolate Pistachio in English. Those are maybes though. I amonly sure of one thing: it's been years that we buy this flavor of ice cream and with pistachio nuts mixed with chocolate, it is simply delicious. Try sometimes, it's really reccommendable.

pistachio with chocolate ice cream by hertog, called pistache pracht in netherlands
I just have a few cups of this flavor since yesterday so I became curious and tried to search about it. What I got? I got a bit of story (in Dutch) how the ice cream flavor came to existence but most importantly, I was able toview the nutritional fact of this ice cream without having to examine the cold box/container full of yummy ice cream.

pistachio with chocolate ice cream by hertog, called pistache pracht in netherlands

No comments: